Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

I Have A Dream Quotes

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

What are 3 famous quotes from MLK?

Quotations

  • "Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope."
  • "I was a drum major for justice, peace and righteousness." ...
  • "We shall overcome because the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." ...
  • "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.

Who said the quote I Have a Dream?

It was on this day in 1963 that Martin Luther King, Jr., gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech as part of the March on Washington. So how much do you know about the speech and the events that led up to it?

What is the I Have a Dream Speech words?

I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be engulfed, every hill shall be exalted and every mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plains and the crooked places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

Post a Comment for "I Have A Dream Quotes"